Development Process: Animation P2

Like said previously I wanted to show different techniques within the video, having stop motion covered I wanted to focus on something else. I decided I was going to play around with Adobe After Effects (Ae) and see what effects it could offer. After playing around with a few ideas on different bits of footage I decided what footage I would use and what effects I would use. The types of effects I would be using are 2D vector based however some are also 3D, this gives me a little diversity within the video however also allows me to stick with the simplistic feel I am going for. On a part of my footage I have written on pieces of paper different words that people use to offend others and I have the protagonist holding them up and going through them. With this footage I decided to add a new effect every time a new word came on screen, from making it look like its raining to making the word look deformed and then back to normal again. This part was to purely show what different effects and techniques were up for grabs and to show some diversity in my animation techniques/skills. Although I wanted the animation within the video mainly stop motion running with a sketch theme I did also want some other animation techniques so the audience wouldn’t get bored of the same thing. Below are some screenshots of the different effects and animations I used on the footage and that will be featuring within my final piece: